Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dizzy Dave loses 5 pounds

Dear Nurse Annie,
I am so happy. I think I am getting better.
I am walking 20 minutes most days before work. I would like to start back to a slow run this weekend.
I have lost over 5 pounds!!
I have been taking my blood pressure at the store each week. I think it was 106/68 last time.
I still have to pee all the time, but it is great to be feeling more energy and losing a few pounds.
Can I stop these pills?
Gotta Go, Gotta Pee Dave
Dear Dave,
You are doing well. I am glad you have increased your activity and are seeing a weight loss.
I would suggest you write your blood pressure down each time you take it. This will help your doctor decide about your medicine.
It may be time to go in and talk to the doctor about decreasing your dose of medication.
Drink water.
Keep moving.
Watch the Salt and Fat.
Let me know how you are doing.
Nurse Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment