Dear Nurse Annie,
My son told me I was giving him bad vibrations.
This hurt my feelings. I have no idea what he is talking about.
Is there anything to this?
Is there anything I can do about this?
Many believe we have an Aura or a glow of energy around us.
It is possible this is what he is referring to.
Some believe negative feelings and situations can reduce our Auras.
There are suggestions to cleanse your body and mind.
A few suggestions include:
1. Getting sun for a few minutes a day.
2. Soaking in salt water.
3. Cool showers.
4. Sound therapy. Example: chanting “Om”.
5. Reduce exposure to electrical fields. Avoid sleeping near electrical devices.
6. Some like certain crystals, oils, and scents.
7. Alertness to places or situations that leave you feeling drained.
Harriet I hope you find this information helpful.
Our Children do challenge us. Don’t they.